I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Hot & Roll @ Pavillion

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 2:47 PM 0 comments

Was at Pavillion with my family yesterday. Pavillion's Christmas deco is one of the nicest, and needless to say, most grand of all the shopping malls I've seen, around Klang Valley.

Many beautifully decorated Christmas trees

Since we were not too hungry, we went to MOF ice-cream, for drinks and dessert. I can't seem to suppress my craving for crepes when I passed 'Hot & Roll'. It reminded me of this crepe that I really love-chicken floss with seaweed, that used to operate from Jusco, Bandar Baru.

While waiting to be served at MOF, I went to buy a crepe, and since chicken floss is my favorite, ordered the chicken floss crepe. There are in fact quite a number of customers queuing, waiting for their crepes.


Step 1 : Clean the flat pan, pour in batter



Step 2 : Flatten & even up the batter


Step 3 : Add chicken floss, onion and mayonnaise

Step 4 : Fold them in 3
Ready to be eaten. Chicken Floss Crepe. Price-RM5.90

The steps to make this crepe looked rather simple, for an end-result that tasted simply delicious. Love the smell of the crepes - a little like 'egg-roll' smell. Combined with crispiness on the top part of the crepes, and slightly soft at the inner part of the crepes, the crepes is just the right snack to have, for tea time.

Hot & Roll
Pavillion (P1.09.01 - near to Lavendar/Food Court)
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur

**Halal
(271209)

Categories: , , ,

0 Response for the "Hot & Roll @ Pavillion"