I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Typica @ Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, KL

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 12:15 AM 0 comments

I had a wonderful CNY. 1 of the reasons being the fact that a few of my closest friends who work overseas, returned to Malaysia for the celebration. Even happier, when they are able to find time to spend some time with me.

One of them being Keng, who managed to meet up with me before she leaves for Shanghai. She is a dear friend, who has been truly supportive towards me. And she, being ever so flexible when come to making plans, left it to me for suggestion. I thought it will be nice to have a cup of coffee at Typica.

She liked the cosy feeling that Typica offers (though I'm sure there are many of similar cafes in Shanghai).

Inside Typica

Going through the menu, their set of Dessert Coffee interest me this round. I had my eyes on the 'Ice Drip Gula Melaka Coffee', so I opted for this, this round.

My coffee was first served with a glass filled with a flower shaped ice-cube made using gula melaka.
I love looking at how my glass of coffee was filled up, in front of me.
I was advised to drink slowly, so that as the ice melts, I will be able to taste the gula melaka better.
Overall, I just love the mild gula melaka taste that blended in so well, as I take sips of this glass of strong coffee.

Ice Drip Gula Melaka Coffee. Price-RM18

Keng went for the Coffee with Pandan flavor fresh milk. She thought this is a rather unique combination and absolutely loved this too.

Coffee with Pandan Flavour Fresh Milk. Price-RM14 (hot), RM17 (cold)

Nothing beats having a slice of cake to go with a cup of coffee. Ordered the Mango Delight cake. I just like the lightness of this cake. I like how the cake is made up of sponge cake being interspersed with mango mousse, with pumpkin seeds by the side, topped with thin layer of cream and chunks of ripe mango. It has a very light taste of sweetness, thus, this cake not only has the perfect combination, it also reduce the guilt of savoring into a piece of cake which usually is a lot sweeter.

Mango Delight. Price-RM10

Me and Keng

Trust it won't be limited to just 2 visits...l will be returning to here, again and again, for sure. Here's link to my earlier post

Typica
GL-08, Ground Floor,
Shaw Parade Plaza,
Changkat Thambi Dollah,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel:+603 - 2145 0328 / 019-294 9282

Business Hours :
11am-9pm (Sun-Thu), 11am-10pm (Fri, Sat, holiday eve)

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Typica @ Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, KL"