I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Hokkaido Ichiba @ The Garden Mall, Mid Valley

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 12:56 AM 0 comments

Sis and I had the chance to go shopping, while the children stayed home. Taking opportunity of the off-peak time, we had our dinner at Hokkaido Ichiba.. Oh, just by the name of it, I so miss Hokkaido.. When will I go back to Hokkaido again? :)

We wanted something simple, so each of us ordered a bowl of noodle.

I love my fine chewy texture of ramen noodle in this bowl of miso soup. Along with it, was a half hard-boiled egg, lots of seaweed, corn and spring onion, and a few big hotate. Yumm. I just love scallops... With all this ingredients, I thought the price was rather fair..

Miso Hotate Ramen. Price-RM16.80

Sis being a spicy food lover ordered the Spicy Miso Ramen. It has similar ingredients as mine, except for this came with chunks of marinated chicken and spicy broth.

Spicy Miso Ramen. Price-RM14.80

We were drooling over its ice-cream menu which has such irresistible flavours of ice-cream, and told ourselves we ought to order these.. However, after the big bowl of noodle each, we changed our mine. Once a while, we are able to control to not over-stuff ourselves. :)

Hokkaido Ichiban
Lot T-201, Third Floor, The Garden Mall,
Midvalley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 KL
Tel : 03-2283 1060

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Hokkaido Ichiba @ The Garden Mall, Mid Valley"