I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Fluffed Cafe @ Paramount, Petaling Jaya

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 2:57 PM 0 comments

I was trigged to open up my inactive Blogspot account and noticed this draft that I had all along since 2019. And glad that FLUFFED stood through the MCO period, when uncountable of F&B outlets had no choice but to cease operation. 

Excuse the photos that may be outdated. I could confidently vow that FLUFFED is the F&B that I have been to, the most times. Easily between 15-20 times.  

This place is no stranger to the Paramount neighborhood. Their business is so good, that it surely isn't a good idea to choose to go on Friday nights or weekends.

Pick any cake, any waffle, there's nothing that could go wrong. 
The crisp edge of their waffle, yet thick enough, would definitely make you wanting for more with every bite. I can vow, the best waffle that I've tried. 




Rose lychee cloud cake, always favorite cake to go to

Their tiramisu, different from Alexis's version, but tastes equally good. Light sponge cake, combined with the cheese in between, quoted by caramelized almonds. 

Tiramisu


I've tried so many of its waffles and I really liked Pooh Bear's Favorite. All their ice-cream is home-made and this came with the Hokey Pokey ice-cream, crushed honeycomb and almond praline, salted caramel and fresh fruits. 
Pooh Bear's Favorite. Price-RM20


Being a mango lover, this is one of the waffles that I ordered most frequently.  Beauty & The Beast. This comes with 4 pieces cocoa waffle, mango panna cotta, a scoop of mango ice-cream, mango compote, butter crumble and fresh mango chunks. 

Beauty and The Beast. Price-RM24


Verdict : Any time or day that you crave for cakes, or waffle, this is the place to be.

Fluffed
55 Jalan 20/7,  
Taman Paramount, 
46300 Petaling Jaya 
Tel : 012-730 1310

Business Hours : 1pm-10pm (last call 9.30pm). Closed on Monday. 

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Fluffed Cafe @ Paramount, Petaling Jaya "