I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Xin Cuisine @ Concorde KL

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 2:42 PM 0 comments

I've heard of Xin in Concorde serving good dim sum, like more than 10 years ago.. So, took advantage of my 'supposedly' photography day, to try food at Xin, before we head to snap pictures around KL.

As we were there rather early @ 11.30am, the restaurant was rather empty, however, got more crowded slightly after noon.

Inside Xin

Yummy

Aloy was all smiles, cos real hungry liao.. But who is this lousy photographer, that did not capture what he is taking.. Sigh...

I somehow didn't find the steamed pork rib tasty enough as I wish its a little more tender.

Steamed Pork Rib. Price-RM7

I loved the rather big sized siew mai, which was filled with pork and prawn.

Siew Mai. Price-RM7.30

I loved this scallop and prawn dumpling. The portion of scallop was big enough, for us to feel the sweetness of the scallop and the chewy fresh prawn.


Scallop Dumpling. Price-RM12

Lately mini egg tarts has become one of my favourites. The one served here tasted alright, but not flaky enough.

Egg Tart.Price-RM7

The beancurd skin was really thin, and fried till real crispy. Nice.

Prawn Beancurd. Price-RM7.30

Although we were quite full, I requested to order the 'char siu pau', otherwise, will feel that we haven't taste all the dim sum basic 'must-haves'. Oops, didn't tried the 'har kau' which is supposedly be in this list as well. The texture of the pau was really fluffy, and the char siu inside was sweet. I liked this.

Steamed BBQ Bun. Price-RM7.30

I just love dim sum. Wonder how many other dim sum places that I am able to try out, soon..

Xin Cuisine
Concorde Hotel
2 Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 KL
Tel : 03-2144 8750

Business Hours :
10.30am-2.30pm (weekend), 11.30am-2.30pm (weekday)


(My actual visit here : 211109. Total Bill-RM62. Thanks Aloy for brunch)

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Xin Cuisine @ Concorde KL"