I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Limau-Limau Cafe @ Malacca

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 1:57 PM 1 comments

This is a cafe I absolutely love. Using various types of chandelier as deco, it gives Limau-Limau Cafe a dramatic yet real cosy 'feel'. After a day of walking around, this is a real ideal stop to chill out.

Limau Limau Cafe

Align CenterNice view

What better than to have glass of cold drink on a hot Saturday afternoon? The price of drink here is also reasonably priced. I just love the combination of lychee with lemon. Lychee gives the slight sourish, coupled with sweetness, combined with the tangy taste of lemon. Refreshing.

Me, ordered the laici lime drink, Price-RM7, whilst Janis had the apple with asam boi, Price-RM9

Me and Janis

The inside of Limau-Limau Cafe

I can't wait to be back here again. The next time, I gotta experience having breakfast here.. *<>*


Limau Limau Cafe
No 9 Jalan Hang Lekiu,
75200 Melaka
Tel : 012-6984 917

Business Hours :
0930-1830 Mon-Thu, 0930-2100 (Fri&Sun), 0930-2300 (Sat).

(My actual visit here : 171009)

Categories: , ,

1 Response for the "Limau-Limau Cafe @ Malacca"

  1. fren, look ho chak leh...;P