I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Chuan Kie @ Goh Tong Jaya

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 7:29 PM 0 comments

There are quite a few seemed to be popular restaurants at Goh Tong Jaya (popular as judged by crowd in the restaurant). I will definitely try to coincide my trip to Genting with lunch or dinner time, so that I can have a meal here before head up to Genting. My favorite restaurant so far has been Chuan Kie. As most will notice, there are quite a few restaurants using 'Kie'.

My visit here with Ong this round was greeted by this girl that seem to be 'not too bothered' of business. When I asked for a table, she replied 'its full'. Upon me asking how long does it take, she says 3 table. Told her we'll wait.

Inside the restaurant

This is 1 of my favorite - pork slice deep fried, and cooked with honey. Its fried till so crispy, that I can't really tell that its pork. However, felt that this is a little salty.


Fried pork.Price-RM15

Ordered the Talapia @ Fei Chau fish - steamed with soya sauce.Fish was fresh.


Talapia Fish.Price-RM24

Without miss I will order the stir fried Baby French Beans when I am here.

Vege.Price-RM8

Half way through our dinner, saw the steam egg served to the next table. Hmm. Looks tempting, thus ordered one for us. The 3 egg combination is made up of salted egg, century egg and chicken egg. Anyway, the same lady told us that we need to wait a while for this. I replied 'we'll wait'. Maybe she wants us to finish off our dinner quickly, so that the table can be turned around for the next table. Sorry ya miss, we just ought to have the egg.

The chef must have controlled the fire level so well, that it turned out so perfectly - so smooth. It taste just so good, and it taste even better eaten blended together with my rice.

Steamed Egg.Price-RM8

And during time that I am not too concern on my breath, I will wack loads of garlic. Just love them. Since most dishes ordered has its own sauce/gravy, I accompanied each of the french bean I had with the garlic.

Garlic and Chilli Padi

Feel the overall pricing here was really fair. Total came up to RM61.70 (Thanks Ong for dinner).

Restoran Chuan Kie
29-30 Jalan Jati 1,
Goh Tong Jaya, 69000 Genting
Tel : 03-6100 1151

Operation Hours :
12nn-11.3opm (Mon-Sun)


* Non-Halal

(my actual visit here : 250409)

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Chuan Kie @ Goh Tong Jaya"