I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Sugimoto @ Sri Hartamas

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 6:12 PM 0 comments

For those who love Japanese food, bet the person must have tried or at least heard of Sugimoto. And for those who think that Japanese food is costly, there is this really reasonable set lunches at Sugimoto - Lunch Box A which cost RM14 for 2 choices, and Lunch Box B which cost RM18 for 3 choices. Both lunch boxes comes with green salad, garlic rice/white rice, chawan mushi, miso soup and fruits. This is anytime cheaper that what one need to pay for their share in Sushi King.


As for the choices, one will really be spoilt with choices - from their list of 30 long items. And it ranges from california roll, unagi roll, sashimi, shake teriyaki, chicken teriyaki, saba fish.

Suan and I were first served the chawan mushi. Not to exaggerate. This has to be the best chawan mushi I ever had. The egg is extremely soft, and it melted in my mouth. Even the chawan mushi that comes with the set meal taste so good, what more if its those ordered from the menu.

Chawan Mushi . Part of set meal

The garlic rice was really fragrant. The bowl of rice is considered quite big for us girls to finish on our own.
Garlic rice

Suan and I ordered the same 2 choices out of the 3, ie. the 3 kinds of raw fish, and the Saba fish salted grilled. The other 1 choice, Suan had the Agedashi Dofu (3pcs), while I had the Salmon & cream cheese rolled (4pcs).

The set lunch was absolutely worth for money. And no room for ANY dissatisfaction. I wish there is more 'room' in my stomach. Having such uncalled-for heavy lunch on Friday afternoon, I'm glad that I pulled through the rest of the working day without snoozing off. * <> *

Lunch Box B - 3 choices. Price-RM18 each

Sugimoto - Sri Hartamas
36-1 & 38-1 Jalan 27/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 KL
Tel : 03-2300 1102

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Sugimoto @ Sri Hartamas"