I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Go Noodle @ One Utama, Petaling Jaya

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 3:10 PM 0 comments

I have seen long queue at 'Go Noodle', One Utama, several times. Until I was asked by 2 friends, have you tried 'Go Noodle', I felt that perhaps I have missed out something, and feedback from them were that this place serve delicious noodles. 

Last Sunday, I attempted a visit to check out their noodle. Reached at 7pm, the queue was for approximately 20 mins, so we went to do a little shopping before returned to the restaurant. 
  

Wooden deco 
Extremely busy 
As we stepped in, we were greeted by lots of noise, ahh.. that makes it all the more Chinese feel. 

There were plenty of choices in their menu. One of their specialty are their Shaoxing wine, Mian Xian noodle, and varities of pan mee. 

My friend has highly recommended their mian xian and she was right. I ordered the Fuzhou Fishball mian xian, and add on fish paste. The mian xian has a silky smooth texture, and I like the clearness of the broth. The fishball has adequate meat within, and the fish paste has a springy texture. The parsley and spring onion gave the bowl of noodle slightly more fragrant. An almost perfect bowl of noodle, at a very reasonable price.

Fuzhou Mian Xian. Price-RM9.80. Add Fish Paste - RM2.80 
My friend ordered the same Mian Xian with Grouper Fish, similarly yummy with the freshness of the fish meat. 


Grouper Fish Slice. Price-RM15

Verdict :
Simple delicious with lots of varieties with absolutely reasonable price.

Go Noodle
LG 308, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama, PJ
Tel: 019-316 8866

Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Go Noodle @ One Utama, Petaling Jaya "