I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.


The Curve is a place I frequent for choice of F&B outlets.

After this many times, it was my first dining experience at Ah Tuan Ee's, I suppose the feeling to have Peranakan food came to us. 

The heritage looking entrance seemed to gave us a warm welcome. Nice ambiance with nice decoration around the restaurant. 


The wooden door that greeted us 

Clean restaurant 
Pai Tee that came with lots of slow cooked turnip, shreds of carrot and spring onion is one of my favorite Nyonya appetizer. This one at Ah Tuan Ee was one of the best I've tried, mainly due to the fragrant slow cooked turnip, and the very crispy thin and crispy shell that held the vegetables together.  

Pai Tee
I ordered the fried tung hoon noodle. I like the wok taste, and it was tasty, and came with lots of ingredients, that included prawns, beansprout, squid and lots of egg. 


Fried Tung Hoon 

The green curry chicken was a pleasant discovery. It has a mild green curry taste, and a prominent lime taste that made this such an appetizing order. Only comment is that I wish they have cut the chicken to smaller pieces. 

Green Curry Chicken. 


Verdict
Overall, this restaurant has delivered a satisfactory meal to us. 

Ah Tuan Ee's Place
6 Jalan PJU 7/3, 
Mutiara Damansara, 
47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel : 03-7710 0630

Business Hours : 
10am - 10pm

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Ah Tuan Ee's Place @ The Curve, Petaling Jaya "