I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Seoul Korea @ Taman Danau Desa, KL

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 4:17 PM 2 comments

After hearing how much Yee Miin love Korean food, I decided to bring her to my No 1 favorite Korean restaurant, before she heads back to Christchurch.

When we arrived at 6pm, Seoul Korea just reopened for dinner. We were the 1st customers in, and before long, they were totally packed.. What a good business on a Thursday night.

Absolute charmer, Ellie

I was salivating as the banchan were placed on our table. My absolute favorite ought to be the cuts of seaweed... so tasty.

Yummylicious Banchan

As Maegan and Ellie can't take spicy food, we ordered the BBQ chicken and Seafood. Thought it was a generous portion of BBQ chicken at a price of only RM25. I think we can now hardly find any other Korean restaurant serving BBQ chicken at a price this low.
We simply love the well marinated chicken. Tasty was all I have to described this.

BBQ Chicken. Price-RM25

I don't usually enjoy kimchi soup, but I thought this would be a must try for Korean food lovers. After taking a sip each, Yee Miin and I were continuously complimenting this hot pot of kimchi soup. This was just perfect... Not overly spicy, has just the right level of 'kimchi-ness', and we absolutely loved this.. ~ double thumbs up ~


Kimchi Soup. Price-RM16

The seafood was also good. They were soaking wet with marination, and after being barbecued, it doesn't overkill the freshness of the prawns and squid.

Seafood - Prawn & Squid. Price-RM25

Half way cooked...

A satisfying Korean meal.. Can't wait to see Yee Miin & her kids, again.. Hope won't need to wait another 4 years for that.

For my earlier post of the same restaurant, click here


Seoul Korea Restaurant

(above mamak - Jalal Yusof)
1-1 (1st Floor), Plaza Danau 2,
Jalan 4/109F, Taman Danau Desa,
58100 KL
Tel : 03-7982 4607 / 017-688 1491


Additional note : Seoul Korea is located opposite Danau Idaman condo entrance beside the Shell petrol station in Taman Desa.

Business hours :
11am-10.30pm (they close after lunch, and reopens at 6pm)


Categories: , ,

2 Response for the "Seoul Korea @ Taman Danau Desa, KL"

  1. Anonymous says:

    is it halal for muslim to eat there? i really wanna eat pure korean food but hardly find the halal one - nayda

  2. Hi Nadya,
    This place is non halal...So far, the only halal Korean restaurant I know about is Street Cafe.. Check out my earlier blog - http://ijustwanaeat.blogspot.com/2011/05/street-cafe-sunway-pyramid.html