I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Marufuku @ Jaya One, PJ

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 1:15 AM 0 comments

Met with Carol, my ex-college mate, for lunch last week. Since her office is near to Jaya One, we headed there. I heard about this sister outlet of Sanuki Udon (much has been read/written on how good looking the Japanese owner is ^^) being at Jaya One, thus wanted to give it a try. I can't remember the name at first, but it wasn't difficult, as once we reached here, we saw a few Marufuku's bunting stand.

Having reached here slightly before 12.30noon, we saw queue of people, waiting for their turn to order food. Being a self-service restaurant, we will have to key in our order (of main meal), into the machine near the entrance. After which, take the slip, and you may order the side order (which has been prepared prior), and then order your drink at the cashier.

Space comfortable enough, to fit, quite a number of staffs

The side dishes

I didn't really liked the onion and vege tempura, as it was cold, and pretty oily.

Onion and vege tempura. Price-RM2

Both of us ordered the Nabeyaki Udon, simply because it has the most ingredients.. hehe.. This bowl of udon was served hot in claypot topped with tempura ebi, fried tofu, shiitake mushroom, dumpling, egg and chopped spring onion.. As much as I enjoyed the piping hot broth, I find it a little salty to my tastebud, and Carol commented of the same, after our lunch. However, I still very much like the udon noodle which was springy...

Nabeyaki Udon. Price-RM10

Hmm.. the guys which were seated 2 tables from us, paid us a little attention, as they seem to look amused when we asked the staff from Marufuku to snap a picture of us. "Why, man? ^^"

Carol and I... I have always thought that Carol has this 'Japanese' look...

Marufuku
Unit L18-G-1, GF, Palm Square, Jaya One,
72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 PJ
Tel/Fax : 03-7957 6368

URL : http://bit.ly/marufuku

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Marufuku @ Jaya One, PJ"