I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Mom's Cooking @ Home Sweet Home

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 7:06 PM 0 comments

A change from my usual eat out habit, I love it when my mom cook during Sunday afternoon.

This is my idea of a perfect home cooked meal.

Steamed chicken with dipping made out of lots of ginger, parsley and oil.


Steamed Chicken with dipping sauce

The steamed lap chiong to dipped with the scallion head (not sure if its called scallion). But to take this raw, goodness, I just love the taste of it.

Lap cheong

Voted as my No1 favorite out of my mom's cooking, it ought to be this - the minced meat wrapped with dried oyster/dried scallop. It was very simply, cooked with spring onion, garlic, black mushroom, oyster sauce and pepper to taste.

Minced meat wrapped in dried oyster

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Mom's Cooking @ Home Sweet Home"