I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Pan Mee @ Swee Hing, Taman OUG

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 8:12 PM 0 comments

Being there on a Saturday morning, one will instantly know that customers are regulars from the neighbourhood. We shared table with a gang of uncles and aunties after their morning exercise.

The pan mee stall at Restoran Swee Hing

I eaten pan mee from this stall few times in the last 2 years, and was craving for it, thus decided to have breakfast here, before my Saturday plan commence.

The business at the stall was extremely good. Always see the owners cooking non-stop.

Toasting the dried noodles. The fish paste, yummy

Reminded the lady on my order, after waiting for 15 mins.. My bowl of noodle came 5mins later.Yay...

'Lady boss, is it my turn yet?'

I just love the hand peeled pan mee, and the clear broth of soup, that comes with lots of ingredients - fried shallots, anchovies, black mushroom, vegetables and a piece of fish paste.


Bowl of pan mee. Price-RM4

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Pan Mee @ Swee Hing, Taman OUG"