I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Kozee @ Taman Tun

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 1:34 PM 2 comments

I frequent Kozee quite a lot in the past. Apparently the cook has worked in restaurants in overseas, and the husband and wife team has now opened this restaurant. Kozee is located just few blocks away from Maxis Centre at Taman Tun.

The variety of food served here is a little different from what I find in other restaurants, and so far, none of the item from the menu I ordered has failed me. All seems to be tasty enough, and just right to my taste.


The sweet and sour chicken - really crispy, and this is 1 of my favourite.


'Kozee' Rice with Sweet & Sour Chicken. Price-RM8.90

This meehoon is cooked with special gravy, and is light enough, when you want to be on diet..

'Kozee' Fried Meehoon with Fish Cake. Price-RM8.90

The udon noodle, cooked with black pepper.

Fried Udon with black pepper. Price-RM8.90

Kozee Cafe & Restaurant Sdn Bhd
(few blocks away from Maxis, Taman Tun)
31 GF, Jalan Wan Kadir 2,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
68000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel/Fax : 03-7722 4898

Business Hours :
11am-10.30pm (Mon-Sat)
11am-6pm (Sun&Public Holiday)
Close every 1st & 3rd Sun of the month

** Halal

Categories: ,

2 Response for the "Kozee @ Taman Tun"

  1. i like your blog......

  2. glad to hear that.. thanks!!