I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

As much as I love authentic Thai food, a change to Thai fusion food offering is a good change. 

This row of shoplot at Damansara Kim has quite a number of good F&B outlets, which makes parking during weekdays at this area can be quite a challenge. 

My colleagues & I decided to have set lunch and add on some items from the ala-carte menu. 

What interest me from the menu - salad that says beansprout , and it comes with avocado. The slight sourness and the natural sweetness from the ingredients, makes u want to have more. What an interesting way to use beansprout, which is my first ever - and visually, this salad looks so good. 

Avocado Beansprout Salad. Price-RM15.90
As appetizer, we had the crispy boneless chicken. Tasty, yet a little oily for my liking. 

Crispy Boneless Chicken. Price-RM26 

Not sure of which pork we'd like, we ordered the platter that combined Roasted Pork, Grilled Pork and Pork Loin - the marination was done well, and its tasty to the bones. The meat was tender and juicy. 
Pork Platter. Price-RM100
These are some of the set lunches (comes with side salad and a drink) that we had. 

Curry Pork Belly with rice. Price-RM16
Grilled Lemongrass Chicken with Coconut Rice. Price-RM24

The tomyam noodle comes with angel hair - but I requested to change to meehoon. They are generous with the seafood portion and the taste of the soup was on point. I like the combination of spiciness and the sourness, a taste that wow-ed me.



Seafood Tom Yum Noodle. Price-RM16
Taste wise, overall satisfactory. 

Ambiance, neat and clean. The kind of atmosphere I would like to dine in.

Simple and comfy set-up

Simple and comfy set-up

Verdict : Great place to have Thai food, with a twist.  

Kompassion Thai Food
5, Jalan SS 20/11, Damansara Kim, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia


Business Hours : Close on Monday. Tuesday-Sunday : 8am-2.30pm; 6pm-9.30pm


Tel : 03-7731 9256

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Kompassion Thai Food @ Damansara Kim, Petaling Jaya "