I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Ah Meng Bah Kut Teh @ Klang

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 12:30 AM 0 comments

A craving over a taste I that had not had for at least pass 6 years, got me to suggest my family to come for lunch last Sunday. 

Take note of the signage by the side

Super busy crowd on a Sunday, around 11am+
Nothing much has changed since the last I've been here, with exception that more kids are helping out. Owner's children has growned up, I suppose. 

Spot the owner 
Despite the over-crowded customers, the service were exceptionally quick. We ordered mixture of meat with fat. The claypot did not arrived piping hot, however, that did not take away of the deliciousness of this bowl of bah kut teh. The most important parts, the soup and the meat were perfection. Meat were so tender, with just the right amount of fats, and the thickness of the soup was so rich and was exactly what I liked. I enjoyed each spoonful as I savor the soup and meat, together with rice, which made my tummy so happy.  

I liked the fact that it was filled with so much of other ingredients, which I rarely get from other places - it has enough button mushroom, fu chuk (beancurd skin), lettuce and pig stomach. Nothing that I don't like in this pot of bah kut teh.  

Portion for 3 
The rice was so fragrant, seasoned well with shallot oil, and when eaten with fried shallots - added the extra yumminess. 

My yummy rice

Price list 

The total bill for 4 rice, sharing bah kut teh with portion meant for 3 came up to RM48.50. (with us that brought along our own tea). 

Verdict : This is one of the nicest claypot bah kut teh I've tried. The soup tasted really rich and every bite got me thinking of how much collagen I've consumed.  Thumbs up. 

Ah Meng Bah Kut Teh 
1 Tingkat Bawah,
Lorong Dato Yusof Shahbudin 42,
Off Jalan Jati, 
Taman Melawat, 41200 Klang
Tel : 016-271 5387

Business Hours : Daily 6.30am-2pm (however they close at their own discretion as well). 


Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Ah Meng Bah Kut Teh @ Klang "