I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Starbucks @ Setia Alam, Shah Alam

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 4:03 PM 1 comments

Enjoyment of my weekend... 

I am fond of my time alone spent at Starbucks outlet at Setia Alam. I love the look of this Starbucks outlet, with my most favorite Starbucks outlet being the 1 at Cameron Highland.
This outlet happened to be the 1st drive through Starbucks outlet in Klang Valley. 
Each time I enter this Starbucks, an extremely relaxed feeling gushed through me...  Being 1 of the first during the morning, its like I almost have the outlet to my own.. hehe. 

They are currently having the latest promo of Asian Dolce Latte, which is ending in a week's time... It has a coffee flavor not too strong, and complemented well with taste that comes from the Dolce syrup. 

For those who frequent Starbucks, having a Starbucks tumbler is worth the investment in 1, as each of your drink will get a RM2 discount, which works out to about close to about 15% off (depending on size that you order). 

 Yummy Asian Dolce Latte from Starbucks... Price : RM14 (regular price of their Grande size)

The below pictures speaks of how cosy this Starbucks outlet is..






Ought to credit the friendly staff, which attends to customer promptly, and with their friendly service.

Persiaran Setia Impian
(located next to Maybank/Pizza Hut)

Operating Hours :
Sun-Thu : 8am-12mn
Fri-Sat : 8am-1am

Categories:

1 Response for the "Starbucks @ Setia Alam, Shah Alam "

  1. kat_cafe says:


    please welcome to share my link:

    Starbucksgift