I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Haagan Dazs @ 1Utama

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 12:00 PM 0 comments

It was certainly love at first bite when I had my first scoop of Haagan Dazs 15 years ago. And now 15 years later, Haagan Dazs is celebrating their 15th Anniversary. To mark this special anniversary, they introduce a limited time flavor - Cappuccino Truffle. And along with this, they have also introduced 7 sinfully tempting creations.

It was a pleasure for me and my mom to be invited by Pat-Lin Communications and and Haagen-Dazs, in conjunction with Mother's Day celebration, to try out this newly launched flavor. Without doubt, chocalate based flavors are the most loved flavor by many.

As this invite included a few other bloggers, 4 creations out of the 7 tantalizing creations were ordered, and of course, all looked super duper yummy. Wish I had the stomach to have them all.

Haagan Dazs at New Wing, 1U

Kampong Boy ordered the Tuscan Romance, which comes with Cappuccino Truffle ice-cream and raspberry sorbet, and accompanied by muffin, strawberry and cream. Photo taking session took place before this sinfully looking ice-cream goes into her mouth.
Tuscan Romance. Price-RM27.90

One of the guest had the Venetian Interlude, which comes with strong combination of chocolate - a descadent brownie served with Cookies & Cream and Cappuccino Truffle ice-cream. Also looked sinful, yet worth to be sinful.

Venetian Interlude. Price-RM27.90

My Ling, replaced my supposedly company, my mom andshe had the Banana Reverie. This is rendition of timeliness classics with scoops of Belgian Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry ice-cream accompanied by bananas, strawberries and chocolate tulips. With the silence while indulging the Banana Reverie, this must have tasted so good that 100% concentration was given, to taste every bite of it.

Banana Reverie. Price-RM29.90

As for my pick of the day, it was the Cassata Tiramisu. Tempted to try the tiramisu flavor, this was indeed the right choice. The tiramisu ice-cream cake served with scoops of Cappuccino Truffle and Vanilla ice-cream, accompanied by luscious black cherries - YUMMY.... The Cappuccino Truffle has to be tried as each bite has real strong taste of cappuccino and the rich creaminess of the ice-cream will set you wanting for more.

Cassata Tiramisu. Price-RM29.90

Me posing with my Cassata Tiramisu before indulging in it

Before I left, I ought to complete my indulgence for the day with 1 scoop of my ever favorite- the Macadamia Nut flavor.

Macadamia Nut flavor. My ever favorite flavor

While having the macadamia nut flavor ice-cream, an idea which ended as a failed attempt kicked in. ^-^ In case they are looking for local talent, thought I could cast for it.


Trying to imitate the pose, with eyes open. Fail

Another attempt to imitate. Since I closed my eyes, I couldn't do the comparison ;-). Anyway, its still a Fail attempt ^-^

Others reach for the stars, while I rather be reaching for Haagan Dazs

Me and Rina had a wonderful afternoon

Haagan Dazs - One Utama
2nd Floor, Highstreet
One Utama New Wing


** Halal

(my actual visit here : 160509)

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Haagan Dazs @ 1Utama"