I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Popeyes @ Taman Tun

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 1:58 PM 1 comments

Saw a coverage on Popeyes , thus decided to check it out with Kelly last Mon.


We ordered 2 set meals to be shared.

The 2 piece chicken meal came with coleslaw, mashed potato, drink and biscuit. Though they call it biscuit, but it tasted a little like hard muffin. I liked the coleslaw, and the mashed potato. Their mashed potato comes with minced chicken gravy. The chicken tasted good as well - at least its not oily.


2pc Chicken Meal.Price-RM9.90
Coleslaw and Mashed Potato-came with the 2 sets

The other set we ordered was the Fish & Shrimp set. Its 1 piece of fish, and 5 pcs of shrimps. It tasted good as well, but a little salty.


Fish & Shrimp Set. Price-RM14.95

Though I do prefer Popeyes to KFC's chicken, but I am really not a fan of fast food. By the end of the meal, I really feel a little 'overwhelmed' by this 2 fried set meals, and I don't think Popeyes will get repeat sales from me anytime soon.

Popeyes is located at Taman Tun, the corner lot which replaced Shakeys, just opposite KFC, and is on the same row as Secret Recipe.

Popeyes Taman Tun
Tel : 03-7710 1198

Categories:

1 Response for the "Popeyes @ Taman Tun"

  1. Anonymous says:

    aiya, fried chicken is my favourite... looking forward for your discovery.