I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Delicious @ Bangsar Village 2

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 1:09 PM 0 comments

Have dinner with my 'ai ya-bro', Remus quite often. Since we wanted to 'celebrate' that particular Wednesday, for no apparent reason, we decided to go Delicious. He was craving for his ever favourite, Carbonara Spaghetti with bacon, and so, I decided to have the same thing, but with chicken.

He aint' posing for me. Hehe. Taken with his favourite-Spaghetti Carbonara.

The carbonara is in fact very good, rich and creamy enough, yet maintaining the right thickness of the sauce.

Carbonara Spaghetti with Chicken. Price-RM20.90 (can't really remember)

Ended the dinner by sharing a dessert together. The fact that this dinner was taken 10 days ago, and I did not keep the receipt, I can't actually remember what this dessert is called, but one thing is for sure, Delicious's dessert is one of the best around town.


Me & Remus. He look a bit tensed, maybe worry if I will post it in my blog. Hehe.Kidding bro
Delicious
GF, Bangsar Village 2
Jalan Telawi Satu,
Bangsar Baru, KL

**Halal

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Delicious @ Bangsar Village 2"