I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Nosh-Up @ Atria, Damansara Jaya

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 5:23 PM 0 comments

I am indeed a little excited to check out the revamped Atria exactly 1 month after it reopened on 28 May 2015. I had an extremely good feeling stepping into the mall, and walking from one end to the other, I am caught with slight surprise that the space that used to be occupied by the previous Atria was indeed this spacious. 

As I walked pass Nosh-Up close to noon, I see that it is really packed. A good sign to try out this restaurant. From the amount of crowd, the ambiance of the restaurant, mix of its food offering, and when this came to my thought "Really, Rm10 soup?", I just felt that their price will not be throat cutting. PASS.. ENTER!

Nosh-Up has a very contemporary design, vibrant colors yet not overly done, and warm lighting. 

Inviting entrance to Nosh Up
On their side wall, they use simple wording like 'Eat, Enjoy, Satisfy' to express what they are to deliver to their customers, and to the end of the premise, there lies a more colorful wall, that gives a rather 'homey' feeling. 

 
Their selection of food offering combines Asian Fusion which really gives comprehensive varieties whereby one can get to savor western choices of soup, salad, main meals that ranges from western to asian, breakfast set, western main meals, very good choice of desserts and many options of drinks. 

The fact that they have good amount of crowd at the same time, waiting time was rather reasonable, and I see that food is being served rather promptly.

I am happy with the choice of Minestrone soup as a starter. It was not the usual plain garlic bread that came together with the soup, but rather, it is 2 slices of bruschetta that is toasted with some cheese. They tasted really yummy, and the soup is even better. The soup is flavorful, with almost half of it filled with what is used to boil the soup. It comprises of celery, potato, zucchini, onion, and carrot. The ingredients are to my interpretation of what I see, as they are all mixed up with some carrying almost the same color. 


Italian Minestrone. Price-RM10

My friend ordered their Leek and Mushroom Chicken Pie. We love how the used the wooden flat board to present the food. It came with delicious bowl of creamy mushroom, chicken and leek, baked with cheese on top, the very flaky and light in texture pie, the greens, and a piece of some potato.


Chicken, Mushroom & Leek Pie. Price-RM22

I like some surprises within my food thus I order the Grilled Chicken Duxelle as it has mushroom stuffed in the chicken. My little heart is jumping with joy when I am presented with this compelling plate of very mouthwatering plate of food. 

First that went to my mouth is the salsa by the side. It was sourish enough to open up my senses to food. The saute vegetable taste absolutely divine. I am not sure what is added to marinate them, but the tastiness of this is insane! The most satisfying saute vegetable I ever had! 

I tasted the sauce before I poured them in, and it carries taste of spiciness. However, it worked out perfectly when mixed with the rest of the food. I also like the healthy baked sliced potatoes and some vegetables. 

There are lots of mushroom stuffed within the chicken. Mushroom is flavory, and goes so well with the chicken. Chicken taste is good, but because its chicken breast, I think much stronger marination is required, as the other parts of the food within this plate seems to overtake the taste of the chicken.



Grilled Chicken Duxelle. Price-RM29

The fridge that display their cake should be feeling proud by what it is displaying. The cakes  all look so alluring and the particular 2 that catch my eyes are the macadamia cheesecake, and their tiramisu coated with plenty of caramelized almond. Price wise, RM14-RM15 a slice is consider standard, and in fact, reasonable, given the fact that in return one gets to taste cake that is made with the best of ingredients. My stomach disagrees when I try to convince to take on some dessert. I like that I now know how to put a stop to the volume of intake. Haha. Soon, I will be back!

Cakes that looks heavenly 


I am pleasantly surprised when the bill came together with a 15% discount. This is being offered as their opening special which is valid till 30 June 2015. 

I can't wait to be back to try out their other offerings, with a bigger crowd, definitely. 

Food - 9/10
Price - 10/10
Service - 8/10 
Ambiance - 10/10 

Nosh-Up 
Atria Shopping Gallery 
Lot C33, Concourse Floor, 
Jalan SS22/23, 
Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor 

Tel : 03-7733 8238

Business Hours : 10am-10pm daily (last order is at 9.45pm)  

FB link, here

Categories: , , ,

0 Response for the "Nosh-Up @ Atria, Damansara Jaya "