I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Home Made Fish Head Noodle @ Kota Damansara

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 11:11 PM 4 comments

Heard so much about Kennedy's at Kota Damansara, but being there on a wrong day ie. Monday (found it closed), had me & Cass opted for Home Made, fish head noodle instead.

I was extremely pleased to find this popular fish head noodle in such spacious and comfy environment.

Nice place for lunch

We had a little boy that required lots of attention...

"Give me your IPhone"....

I ordered their 3 layer milk tea.. This was by far the best I've tasted of 3 layer milk tea, after those that I tried from Kuching years back...Has this fragrant gula melaka taste, that compliments the other 2 layers made-up of tea and milk..The sweetness level was just right too.. Yumms....

3 Layer Milk Tea. Price-RM3.50

I ordered the Deep Fried Fish Head Mee Hoon. I have always liked my fish head noodle with milk, and also filled with lots of spring onion, tomato, salted vege, and I was happy to found generous portion of deep fried fish head, and fish meat. I liked the crunchiness on parts of the fried fish, enough meat for me to bite and the chewiness on some parts...
Overall satisfied with this bowl of noodle.

Fried Fish Head Mee Hoon. Price-RM8.50

Cass had hers with fish paste. Trust it would have been equally good.

They do not sell just fish head noodle, and within their menu, they also sell various toast breads, rice dishes... with a little similarity to chains such as Kim Gary and Pappa Rich..

Home Made Fish Head Noodle
(saw row as Pappa Rich - and they have another branch at Mid Valley)
8-1 & 10-1, Jalan PJU 5/5,
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara,
47810 PJ
Tel & Fax : 03-6141 7978 / 012-236 1312 (JC Chin)

Another outlet of this

4 Response for the "Home Made Fish Head Noodle @ Kota Damansara"

  1. His school uniform reminds me of my kiddy when i was young

  2. LYK says:

    Ha, at last, something I tried before, I'm aint fish head lover, but my wife said so so only, anyway, is not cheap too.

  3. Hi YK,
    Haha!! Say like that meh...
    Of course there are a lot more nicer tasting fish head, but this give you ok tasting noodle, with a much comfortable environment.. Now, nothing in cheap wor..

  4. JoinMe says:

    Hi Lovinlife,
    Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.