I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Bon Bon's Cafe @ Damansara Jaya

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 5:00 PM 3 comments

Having frequented Siblings for countless times, I have always heard of Bon Bon's Cafe, operated by Sibling's owner's sibling.

Being at Damansara Jaya last 2 Saturdays, suggested to Ivy to have lunch here, as I'd most like to try their delicious cakes.

A cafe kept to its simplicity, we know the crowd were all there for their good food, and yummy cakes.

Inside Bon Bon's Cafe

Serving mostly Western dishes, they also offer 2 local specials of the day - my favorite bitter gourd mee hoon (which I usually take when I go to Siblings). A bowl of meehoon that I was highly sastisfied with - though simple, I liked the natural sweetness from the soup broth, the smooth tender chicken (think its effect from quoting with cornflour), and the bitter small sized bitter gourd, that has turned less bitter after the cooking.


Bitter gourd Mee Hoon with Chicken. Price-RM10.90

If you ask for their teh tarik with less sugar, it really comes as requested. Love the teh taste.

Teh Tarik

They didn't have a lot of cake selections at the time we were there, so we opted for the chocolate walnut banana brownie with ice-cream. Ice-cream comes with additional RM2. The brownie was chocolaty, extremely moist, and soft - this combined with chunks of walnut, and some banana, it was simply divine.

Chocolate Walnut Banana Brownie. Price-RM7.90 (w/o ice-cream), RM9.90 (with ice-cream)

Leng Lui, Ivy and I

When I left, I checked when can I come back for their famous durian cake, and I was told, the lady boss has not made this for the past few years, and doesn't plan to sell this anymore. Sigh! However, I was extremely impressed with the long list of cakes that were available (made by just a handful of staff including the lady boss), with advance order required.

Bon Bons's Café
22 Jalan SS22/21 Damansara Jaya, 47400,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: 603-77286357

Business Hours :
8am-6pm (Mon-Fri), 8am-5.30pm (Sat)
Closed on Sunday


Categories: , , , ,

3 Response for the "Bon Bon's Cafe @ Damansara Jaya"

  1. Ohhh! I love Bon Bon's cakes! Simply good stuffs!
    Where is Siblings?

  2. Hi 'thenomadGourmand',
    I can't wait to try more of their cakes.
    Siblings is at Plaza Damansara,
    Jalan Medan Setia 1, Bukit Damansara. Its very near to the VHQ's office OR if you pass Chef&Brew on the right, just go further down, they are on the next block of shoplots.

  3. Thank you for this comment. Develop your writing skills, it is a powerful tool you can use to help further the lives of others who may need the help or information you like to write about.
    Bonbon Halal