I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Soon Soon Lye @ Bandar Puteri, Puchong

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 12:49 AM 1 comments

Heard of this fish head noodle place that my sis and family frequented, and since I was at this area with Bud and her kids, I tried to locate Soon Soon Lye... After getting instruction on how to get there by my BIL, we managed to find it after a few turns.

What a hot Monday afternoon.. but glad that the restaurant wasn't too packed.

Ryan, looking oh so serious... ;-P

Once seated and presented with the menu, I took a while to go through, as they offer a long list of varieties, with different combination.

Everything looks so yummy

They have different type of fish, and during weekends, they even offer fresh slice salmon to go with the noodles.

Bud went for the salmon fish head with fish paste.

Salmon fish head and fish paste noodle. Price-RM10.90

I opted for the sotong ball with fish paste. I like the freshness of the sotong ball which comes with small cuts of sotong within. The fish paste was no less in terms of the freshness.

Bud and I both love our bowl of 'lai fun' noodle, with milk, salted vege, yam, fried shallot and spring onion. Yes, the soup tasted really sweet, and we finished up with full satisfaction.

Sotong ball and fish paste noodle. Price-RM10.90

If you don't mind to order something which is a little more expensive, I heard the lady boss sharing that their 'Fried Cod Fish and Belly' is one of the more popular item ordered by her customers.


Here's how to get there :

Restoran Soon Soon Lye Salmon Fish Head
23, Jalan Puteri 2/3,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Tel : 03-8063 5235 / 012-7625 900 (Micheal Mak)

Business hours : 9am-9.30pm

Categories: , ,

1 Response for the "Soon Soon Lye @ Bandar Puteri, Puchong"

  1. Bette says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.