I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

This isn't a post on food, but I'm just dying to share some of my favorite shots, which I took within Cameron Highlands Resort.. It was especially lovely as CHR was filled with Christmas deco... I wish that I can stay here everytime I go to Cameron... Yes, yes.. that is possible. Just earn more money... ^^

Here's my top 6 favorite shots... ^^

Shot of ornaments, at the entrance...

Scene at night, of the Jim Thompson Tea Room, with pianist playing some wonderful numbers...

Love this gingerbread house, at The Reading Room

Litted candles... aw... soo romantic....

Christmas door hanger... so nice..wish to bring this home, to hang on my door...

Flower arrangement near Jim Thompson Tea Room..

I know I am hard sell, but I just love Cameron Highlands Resort... What to do??? Haha.

For Malaysians/Singaporeans, there is a special package available, which includes 3D/2N accommodation meals (package with spa also available..).. If were to ask me, the spa is a MUST... absolutely MUST!! Take advantage of this fantastic package..

Get in touch with YTL Travel Centre, for reservation or enquiries. Tel no : 603-2783 1000 or email : travelcentre@ytlhotels.com.my


Categories: ,

0 Response for the "A YTL Luxury Resort : Cameron Highlands Resort (CHR)"