I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Monte's @ Taman Intan, Klang

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 4:18 PM 1 comments

Somehow, I felt that I've under-explored eateries in Klang. A friend shared with me that Monte's is one of her favorite western food restaurant, and thus suggested to family to try the food here, last week.

Sis and family had settled for Windmill in the past, out of no other choices that she knew, is relieved to discover Monte's.

Monte's at Taman Intan occupies the corner lot, and we love the roomy, simple and lots of white used in its interior.

Inside Monte's

The only set back is that the staff is not really equipped to recommend much to its customers, and could hardly explain much when asked further about the menu.

Nevertheless, we enjoyed our meal, as the overall food here were good.

The Black Pepper chicken meat was real tender and juicy, topped with lots of black pepper sauce. The potato wedges also tasted good.

Black Pepper Chicken. Price-RM15.90

The Mexican Chicken, grilled to perfection, and topped with spicy sauce, cooked with lots of tomato, onion and capsicum. A sauce mixed with sour and spicy taste, yumms!

Mexican Chicken. Price-RM15.90

The favorite of all was the Fettuccine al Salmone. Fettuccine filled with thick creamy sauce, and chunks of salmon... this was just so tasty...though creamy, but doesn't make you sick of it.. ;)

Fettuccine al Salmone. Price-RM19.90

The Grilled Fish with garlic butter sauce had such a pleasant aroma to it.

Grilled Fish with butter and garlic sauce. Price-RM16

First round of experience - passed! This is actually a branch out of Monte's at BSC (which my friend told me very recently that the standard of food has dropped). Anyway, I do like the standard of food at this Monte's in Klang.

Monte's Bistro
79, Jalan Batai Laut 3,
Taman Intan,
41300 Klang.
Tel : 03-3343 8988

Business Hours :
11.30am - 11pm (Mon-Sat), 12nn - 11pm (Sun)

Categories: , ,

1 Response for the "Monte's @ Taman Intan, Klang"

  1. Kim Ong says:

    My dear, your blog is evil with all the yummy food! I'm gonna revisit your blog again only at the end of this year otherwise I'll suffer. *will be back in Msia in Dec*

    Thank you for your comment on my blog, really sweet of you, motivates me in return. :)

    XOXO kimong.com