I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Restoran Xenri @ Old Klang Road

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 6:06 PM 0 comments

I was all excited when I was on my way to Xenri, as I've heard about this place serving buffet, like 2 years ago. And I've heard it from soo many people, claiming Xenri as one of the best Japanese buffet.

I was pleasantly surprised when I parked my car in front of Xenri, as the whole area was real serene. What a big difference from the ever busy Old Klang Road.

In front of Xenri

Though Xenri was packed with customers, however, the flow of people to the buffet corners around Xenri was just nice. Glad that there isn't the moment where people are "fighting" over sashimi/oyster. Hehe.


The corner where appetiser, sushi, oyster, fruit were located

For oyster served at buffets,if its big sized oyster, they are usually quite tasteless with overly slimy oyster. However, the oyster here, though big enough, tasted good and fresh. Each oyster were careful cleansed before they were placed on the 'serving boat'.


Big yet yummy oyster

On the outside of Xenri, tables were placed where customers will find the teppanyaki, tempura, sukiyaki, and grilled meat and vegetables being served.
All items were freshly cooked

I especially love the tempura prawn. The batter of prawn was just nice - isn't too thick, and the prawn has a taste of sweetness and freshness.
Tempura prawn, and chicken sukiyaki

My stomach was nearing to burst, and it was then when I remembered I have not tried the 'Daikon - white radish' soup, and since Rina highly recommended this, I walked out to the buffet table, to get myself a bowl of Daikon soup. This was my favorite out of all I've eaten from the buffet. The soup was the sweetest I've tried and it all came from the natural sweetness of the white radish used in the soup. I also love the seafood taufoo, hard boiled egg, and the other types of 'fishball' that were used to cook this.

Bowl of the must-have Daikon soup

Sweet moment, Rina & BC, happily chatting away

Had many rounds of food, and this was the final round of food we had that afternoon

The spread of fruit and dessert available

The green tea ice-cream, longan, cincau, peanuts, pineapple were just amongst of the items we added to this bowl of ABC. And it was a real satisfying end to our buffet.

Yummy Air-Batu-Campur

Xenri overall offers a very relaxing environment

Apart from tasting a really good spread of buffet, and most importantly, good quality food (worth paying RM46++ per adult)- it was also a fruitful lunch - as it is from this lunch that I have extra 2 'kaki' to join me to Siem Reap. Yay!!

Restoran Xenri
No 9 Wisma Elken, Jln 4/137C,
Jalan Kelang Lama, 58000 KL
Tel : 03-7783 8118

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Restoran Xenri @ Old Klang Road"