I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Pizza Uno @ Centrepoint

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 7:27 PM 0 comments

Since Remus was again craving for carbonara, we went to Pizza Uno for dinner a while ago. They really upkeep their food quality, and their business is still good and going considering the crowd on a Tueday night.

Remus ordered the mushroom soup. It was thick and tasted good.


Mushroom Soup. Price-RM9

He ordered the carbonara - and to his opinion, this is the best carbonara in town. The gravy is creamy enough, and goes just right with the pasta ana bacon.

Carbonara. Price-RM22 + Fresh Pasta. Additional RM2

One of my favourite at Pizza Uno is the Garlic prawn spaghetti. The sauce is rather unique, which is a thick sauce with tangy sourish taste. Squeeze in the lemon for an even better taste of the sauce. I also love this as the prawn that comes with this feels really 'bouncy' when I bite it in my mouth.

Garlic Prawn Spaghetti. Price-RM28

Restoran Pizza Uno
Lot G6 & G7, GF, Centrepoint,
3 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama
47800 PJ
Tel : 03-7710 1325

URL : www.pizzauno.com.my


**Halal

(my actual visit here : 050509)

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Pizza Uno @ Centrepoint"