I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

My Dining Room @ Casa Tropicana

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 6:23 PM 0 comments

Met up with Shereen on labour day for dinner. Took the opportunity to head to Casa Tropicana, since it was a public holiday, thus no traffic jam heading to that area.

It was a really humid evening. ;-(

There's a number of restaurant below the Casa Tropicana condo. Heard about My Dining Room from friend that has been there, though was told the quality isn't quite consistent. The restaurant deco was pretty plain though.

We shared a fried meehoon, which was practically tasteless (it looked really good though) and the fried rice. The fried rice was a little tastier.

Fried Meehoon.Price-RM5

Fried Rice.Price-RM7

Decided to drive over to Uptown for drink at Old Town. Nice and cosy hangout place, which offers free wifi and it only cost us RM2.80 and RM3.80 for a cup of drink each.

Me & ShereenAlign Left
My Dining Room
B-0-11 Casa Tropicana
Tropicana Golf & Country Resort
47400 PJ
Tel : 03-7883 0364


**Halal

(my actual visit here : 010509)

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "My Dining Room @ Casa Tropicana"