I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Seafood @ Port Village, Bagan

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 8:01 PM 0 comments

Went to Port Village at Bagan for dinner last week. For friends that come to Klang from other parts of Klang Valley, I would usually bring them to Bagan for dinner, as its at least different from what they find in KL/PJ. Restaurants here offer dining with sea view ;)

Posing myself

Port Village is usually packed with customers, but since I was early ....

The restaurant

The 'live' seafood

The mantis shrimp - while still alive

The crab tasted so so only.....was contemplating if I should take seafood, after controlling myself, since I had my cyst growth in Jan. Made an exception, this round.

Marmite Crab. Price-RM36 per kg (1kg-2 crabs)

The mantis shrimp is one of my favourite. This is the salted fried style. Taste really good. It can also be steamed.

Mantis Shrimp. Price-RM6 each x 5 (min order) = RM20

The hokkien mee and the lala tasted so so only, but since I was really hungry, wack only le.

Hokkien Mee. Price-RM6

Lala. Price-RM12

Seems to me the overall taste of the food isn't as good as when I was last here. There are of course a lot more better tasting food in Klang.

Restaurant Port Village Seafood
LMS A 12800, Tg.Harapan,
42000 Pelabuhan Klang
Tel : 03-3176 4530

Business hours :
11.30am-3pm, 5pm-11pm (Mon-Fri)
11.30am-11pm (Sat-Sun)

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Seafood @ Port Village, Bagan"