I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Encore @ Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, KL

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 11:48 PM 1 comments

Afternoon tea set at Taman Tun area - what a nice suggestion. At times I felt the afternoon tea sets in hotel are way overpriced, and this for a change seems like the ideal fit for me. 

Walked in to this cosy looking cafe. 

 



They have the afternoon set priced at RM60 for 2 pax, and we ordered 2 sets.
The combination of pastries were just right - the portions and varieties were spot on. The set consisted of mini tarts, scones, tiramisu, sandwich, quiche, croissants, strudels. How very appetizing.

Overall, all tasted really good and they are not overly sweet. The price of it was surely a sweetener to the whole experience. If I had to choose, I must say, I particularly liked the salted caramel chocolate mini tart, tiramisu, and mini quiche. The type of items may differ across different sets.

Afternoon Tea Set. Price-RM60 for 2 pax

Close up to the goodies
This was the ala-carte items that is available. How I wish I have another stomach for these. Hehe. 

So appetizing 
Enjoying the moment, and I love the gold and white used for deco of Encore
Verdict : The ideal afternoon tea place, at affordabl e price.

Encore TTDI
20 Jalan Datuk Sulaiman,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-7491 7208

Business Hours : 12nn-10pm (daily, except they are closed on Tuesday)

Categories: , ,

1 Response for the "Encore @ Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, KL "

  1. Unknown says:

    Thank you for the lovely review and we are glad that you enjoy your time there.we hope to see you again soon. Thanks from Encore TTDI team