I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Garage 51 @ Bandar Sunway

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 4:56 PM 0 comments

Having read through a few articles online and blog about Garage 51, it all did managed to raise my curiosity of this place. What attracted me most, wow, a cafe with a garage 'feel' concept. Its such a change from the F&B scene in the past that its opened at the more commercial areas, however, we will now find F&B outlets opened at some of the most unexpected locations. 

I really liked the interior of Garage 51, and its very high ceiling.


You won't missed Garage 51 as you pass it

Check out the chair design
Packed lunch crowd
Garage 51 offers very limited menu, with only few selection available for lunch, and separately few others for dinner. Point to note is that their kitchen is closed between 4-6pm. I suppose with the amount of crowd, the selection currently meets the demand by the majority. 

Looking at the menu, the Awesome Garage Breakfast attracts my eye. It says diced mushroom, homemade hash potatoes, smoked salmon with free range poached eggs. Well, somehow I wasn't expecting all this items being stacked on top of one another. And I find that the portion is a little too small, and this dish seems to count on the natural taste from its origin, and to conclude, it doesn't taste as good as it looked... 
Awesome Garage Breakfast. Price-RM19
The bagel that Joanne is way too hard to be chewed. We know that bagel has a harder texture, however, we really don't find this pleasing to the palatte. She in fact only took the salmon and avacodo, and just couldn't finish off the whole thing.. and well, I don't blame her...

Smoked salmon on bagel with salsa. Price-RM18

 Coffee wise, I find that it lacks the richness of coffee, and it surely does feels diluted. 

Latte. Price-RM8.90
I do hope that it is only my very personal experience that will not garner this place a second visit. Thank god that taste is a very personal thing which I'm certain others may have a total opposite opinion from me.


Garage 51
51, Jalan PJS 11/9, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya 

Business Hour : 
Tue-Sun, 11am-11pm (closed on Monday)
*kitchen is closed from 4-6pm 

Categories: , , , , ,

0 Response for the "Garage 51 @ Bandar Sunway "