I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Nandos @ Mid Valley

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 12:40 AM 3 comments

I have never tried Nando's, until around 5 months ago, where Fei suggested for us to have our late lunch here. I never knew it tasted so good, and I ought to say, its far ahead of K.R. I felt not worth it to have paid that much for a meal at K.R. but for taste of chicken at Nando's, yes!

So, I was craving for Nando's chicken while I was at Mid Valley 2 weeks ago. I didn't realize they have such a huge space inside, and it was really crowded.


One thing that they are ahead than the rest, they have their very own produced sauces. Can't wait to dip my chicken in these 'appetizing' chilli sauce. I love the Garlic Peri-Peri sauce, as its at the right spiciness.

The variety of chilli sauce

We both took the mild Peri-Peri chicken with 2 sidelines (from their list of 10 options, which includes different types of salad, chips and corn).

1/2 Chicken with 2 sides : Peri Potato Salad and Peri 3 Bean Salad. Price-RM14.95

The grilled chicken was crispy on most sides and the chicken meat was marinated so well that almost all part of the chicken was tasty. Its such a nice blend of taste, eaten together with the mild peri-peri sauce (yes, I did dipped a lot of the Garlic Peri-Peri sauce). Also, I love the thick fries... Only the corn was so-so.

1/2 Chicken with 2 sides : Corn and Old Style Chips. Price-RM14.95

I can skip the address etc, as I suppose Nando's need no introduction to most...

Till my next craving.... ^^


Categories:

3 Response for the "Nandos @ Mid Valley"

  1. ya Nandos need no intro. I prefer MV branch. The one at Subang Parade service was not as good

  2. peri-peri says:

    Hi Sherlyn,

    Bom Dia & warmest greetings from Nando's Malaysia! Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you had an experience to chirp about! Hope to see you again soon, love. (you too, Small Kuching)

    Peri Regards,

  3. Hi Small Kucing, Glad that we both love Nandos... ^^

    Hi Peri-Peri, never knew Peri-Peri reads blog too... Cheers!