I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Dubrovnik @ Solaris, KL

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 11:17 PM 0 comments

In celebration to SK's belated birthday which was 2 days prior to Valentines Day, I took her to 1 of my favorite restaurant - Dubrovnik as I wanted her to try out Croatian / Mediterranean food.

Dubrovnik has a whole list of revamped dishes on their menu

We were first served bread, to be taken with Dubrovnik's unique sauce - a blend of capsicum, tomato, chilli..

Bread with capsicum, tomato sauce

After checking that SK loves cheese, ordered the Palacinke - crepes filled with cream cheese, baked in wood oven with egg and cream topping. This truly is a specialty as I have not tasted this anywhere else. The soft tasting crepes wrapped with strong cream cheese taste - truly yummy.


Palacinke one for SK, one for me. Price-RM18

Dubrovnik's fine dining environment at a reasonable price is indeed quite the right place for romantic dinner - and me for one, enjoys romantic dinner with my fellow female friends. ^-^

A shot before we start eating - me & SK

Its not too many places that I've tried good Calzone, and I like the way Calzone is done at Dubrovnik. Folded pizza filled with tomato, lots of mozzarella, chicken salami and mushroom, this pizza was in fact overwhelmed with fillings. Love the cheesiness. We opted for the chicken salami, and choice of beef salami is also available. SK loves the dough, and I love the filling - however, we can't really finish this by the end of the dinner, as the size of pizza was big, and so filled with ingredients.

Chicken Calzone. Price-RM32

As I have been 'longing' for Chicken Peka after trying this meal some time ago, and the fact it was available the other night (pre-order required), I just ought to order this. They made this using a special traditional Croatian way where the marinated meat is cooked under the wood oven for a good 3 hours. The sides-potato and carrot which was cooked together with the chicken, was really soft and love the sweet taste of potato and carrot. And the hero product, the chicken was really moist, fragrant and juicy.

Chicken Peka. Price-RM45

A big smile from the Birthday Girl. Many Happy Returns SK

We were both very satisfied with the dinner and I felt especially happy when SK told me that this was 1 of the best dinner she ever had. ^-^

For my earlier blog on Dubrovnik, check out this link

Restaurant Dubrovnik
J-0G-14, Solaris Mont Kiara
No. 2 Jalan Solaris, Mont Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 6203 6780
Fax: 03 6203 6780

Business Hours :
11.30am-11pm (Tue-Sun)

Close on Monday

Email: dine@dubrovnikrestaurantkl.com
URL: http://www.dubrovnikrestaurantkl.com

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Dubrovnik @ Solaris, KL"