I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

My Friends @ Subang Jaya

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 6:35 PM 0 comments

Getting a car park near Subang Jaya where Inti and Metropolitan are located is rather difficult. Were around the corner, and remembered trying out the butter chicken that was really good, thus, went to have the same meal again.

Outside "My Friends"

This is the stall to look out for

The butter chicken set (comes with rice) was one of the best I've tried. I can't remember the exact price, but it was surely economical. The chicken was fried till real crispy, and the buttery creamy sauce was real aromatic.

Meal simple enough, yet real satisfying. *^*

Butter Chicken

My Friends
(around one of the corners, near to Metropolitan)


*Non-Halal

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "My Friends @ Subang Jaya"