I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Zen Japanese Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 5:00 PM 0 comments

Zen Japanese Restaurant is the 1 Japanese restaurant that I frequent the most. On the Wed that I was there with MY, decided to have something light.

I really love Japanese salad. The vege and the snow crab meat is just so fresh, and the salad sauce really made a whole lot of difference.


Kani Salad.Price-RM18

Thought to order salmon belly for MY to try. However, for someone that doesn't fancy raw stuff, he tried 1, and said that is the only 1 he could stomach. Thus, I was left to finish it by myself.

Toro Salmon.Price-RM25

The shishamo was really good. It was fried till really fragrant, and there were loads & loads of egg inside.

Shimshamo. Price-RM10

The chasoba are soba noodles made of buckwheat flour and wheat flour with added ingredient of fresh Green Tea leaves. This cold greentea bucket noodle tasted so good, however, it really seem to taste much better when its shared. I couldn't really finish this on that night. Only took 1/2 of this.

MY had the claypot udon and handroll set. Everything was swept clean. As for me, I've always love the udon noodle broth.

Nabeyaki Udon to Temaki Zen.Price-RM38

Zen Japanese Restaurant
0B2-F-U2, Oasis Boulevard 2,
Sunway Pyramid, 46150 Bandar Sunway, PJ.
Tel : 03-7492 4922

(my actual visit here : 060509)

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Zen Japanese Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid"