I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

+Wondermilk & Cuppacakes Cafe @ Uptown

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 6:50 PM 0 comments

The cupcake craze seem to be everywhere. It has grown to be so popular, that cakes are at times replaced by this really beautifully, colorfully, creatively decorated cupcakes.

Have always wanted to come check out Wondermilk at Uptown. On few occasions in the office, we have been served their cupcakes and the fact that I don't fancy really cupcake that much, I am still eager to check out as I know this is the kinda place I would love (glanced through Wondermilk when I drove pass previously).

Beautifully decorated cupcakes

Dropped by for a quick drink with Eugene after dinner, last 2 Mondays. I absolutely love the setting inside Wondermilk. The deco is simple, yet cosy enough. Each table and chairs that accompanied it are different - however, I do wish they have more comfy sofas around. Overall, each corner here are pleasing to my eyes. They even have their own line of clothing.

Inside of Wondermilk

We ordered their Wondermilk - Eug took the Butterscoth which we find it a little too sweet, whilst I took the Macadamia flavour, which tasted just nice. The design on the cup cover is really cute. One of my weakness is I can't stand cutsie stuff. Just love them
. *<>*

Wondermilk.Price-RM6

The design on the glass panels are really beautifully decorated - we can't help it but to pose and take a few photographs before we left. This is surely going to be one of my favourite hang-out place.

Me & Eug

+Wondermilk & Cuppacakes
41 Jalan SS21/1A, Damansara Uptown
Damansara Utama, 47400 PJ
Tel : 03-7725 8930


Opening hours :
9am-10pm (Mon-Sun)
Closed on public holidays

URL : http://www.ilovecuppacakes.com

**Halal


(my actual visit here : 200409)

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "+Wondermilk & Cuppacakes Cafe @ Uptown"