I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

This is my first visit to eat Choong Kee claypot chicken rice since they have moved to a shop on their own. Business must have been really good for them. Reaching at 7.30pm or so, all tables and seats are almost taken.

Kim & I ordered a big portion for sharing. There are lots of 'lap chiong', chicken and spring onion in this pot of rice. The rice was cooked just right, not burnt, and the texture of the rice - 'ngam ngam hou'. The overall taste is enhanced by the additional salted fish that we opted for.

Claypot Chicken Rice Big, for 2. Price-RM13. Add Salted Fish. Additional RM1

Me & Kim

I was craving for pork stomach soup, and this soup was really good. Just right amount of the pepper. I just had to dip each of the pork stomach with soya sauce before eating them. Taste extra good.

Peppercorn with Pork Stomach.Price-RM5

Love the taste of ginseng, boiled with kampung chicken. I drank right away when this was served, and burnt my tongue, a little :-(

Herb with Kampung Chicken.Price-RM5

Choong Kee Kampar Claypot Rice

No 80, Jalan SS22/25,
Damansara Jaya, 47400 PJ
Tel : 017-871 7739 (call Irene to order prior to arriving is recommended)


Business Hours :
12nn-2.30pm, 5-9.30pm
Close on Wed


(my actual visit here : 070509)

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Choong Kee Kampar Claypot Rice @ Damansara Jaya"