I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Sri Ayutthaya @ Medan Damansara

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 12:18 PM 0 comments

I pass by the row of restaurant at Jalan Setiapuspa every day when I get to work. I love Thai food, but never come across my mind to try out Sri Ayutthaya. Had the chance to eat there when we had company group lunch the other day.
The restaurant looked like it has closed down from the outside, but it
s tagline 'A discovery beyond the ordinary' indeed is true when you step in. It even has a small pool area in the middle, breeding fishes.

We ordered the set lunch, which cost RM800++ for table of 10pax. They have various combination of set menus, which starts from Rm500++ for 10pax.

The way the dishes were prepared are very different from the Thai food I used to have. From the whole list of food, I love the oyster the best. Out of the world. ^-^

Middle part of restaurant

I love this drink - and this is the first time I have blended dragonfruit drink.

Dragonfruit drink

Miang Kam, neatly arranged.

Curry Prawn

Thai Roast Spring Chicken

Soft Shell Crab Pattaya Style

Fried Sweet Pea with Scallop

Baked Oyster Traditional Style

Deep fried fish young banana flower

Tom Yam Seafood Soup

Soft Shell Crab Pattaya Style

Red Rubies - Water Chestnut

All of us were so busy eating the 10 dishes under the set menu, that I did not really pose and take pictures with my colleagues ;-( So, here am I, posing just before leaving the restaurant.

Me, myself & I

Restoran Sri Ayutthaya Sdn Bhd
3 Jalan Setiapuspa, Medan Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2094 2333
Fax : 03-2094 8989

** Halal

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Sri Ayutthaya @ Medan Damansara"