I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum @ D'sara Jaya

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 1:17 PM 0 comments

Heard a lot about dim sum at Jin Xuan Hong Kong at Damansara Jaya - heard its 'peng leng cheng' / 'cheap & good' previously, and decided to go there last Friday. Did not order too many as my friend don't usually take breakfast, and thus, me alone, won't be able to eat too much. Will definitely come back for more.

Appetizing dim sum

Wish I can have them all

Siu Mai


Char Siu Sou

My favourite, brinjal

The price is rather reasonable. For all the above that I've eaten (shots that are closed up), plus a ginseng loh hon kor drink, the total bill came up to RM18. Big Dim Sum at RM4 per plate, and Medium Dim Sum at RM3.50 per plate.

Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong Sdn Bhd
59,61&63, Jalan SS22/19, Damansara Jaya,
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel : 603 7729 6866
Fax : 603 7982 5117


* Non-halal

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum @ D'sara Jaya"